- This event has passed.
San Fernando Valley Halloween Drive-In (Hotel Transylvania/Scream)
October 24 @ 7:00 pm - 11:59 pm
Join us for a double-feature screening of Hotel Transylvania (2012) and Scream (1996). You can purchase a double-feature ticket, or an individual ticket for just one of the movies being shown.
- Hotel Transylvania – 1990 –Rated PG – Showtime 7:00pm
Dracula, who operates a high-end resort away from the human world, goes into overprotective mode when a boy discovers the resort and falls for the count’s teen aged daughter.
- Scream– 1996 – Rated R – Showtime 10:00pm
A year after the murder of her mother, a teenage girl is terrorized by a new killer, who targets the girl and her friends by using horror films as part of a deadly game.
My Valley Pass will also be raising funds to benefit partners at The Valley Relics Museum and Neon Retro Arcade, both of which have been closed for several months and have experienced hardships as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic! A portion of each ticket sale will be going back to both these valley locations and we thank you for your support.
Covid-19 Rules: (Provided by LA County)
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff the following rules will apply this year:
- You must view the movie from within your vehicle. No outdoor seating which includes trucks with open beds.
- You must wear a mask when outside your vehicle to use the restrooms or visit the snack bar.
- You must practice social distancing at all times.
- You must not leave your vehicle when purchasing tickets on location.
- If you do not follow the above guidelines, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
Please observe the rules we have been given for protecting all of us during this pandemic. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Commitment To You:
- We will be increasing our cleaning staff to ensure your safety. This includes sanitizing the restrooms after each person. We are already known for maintaining the cleanest restrooms.
- We will be providing safety guidelines when using the snack bar. This includes minimizing touching surfaces and payment options.
- Additional security measures will be in place to help enforce the safety guidelines provided by the County of Los Angeles.
- We have done our pop-up drive in for the last 3 years so you will have an amazing and professional experience.
** Ticket Prices Subject To Change ** (Advertising Opportunities Available) | firstname.lastname@example.org)